Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Toyota Highlander Hybrid with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Toyota Highlander Hybrid in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Highlander Hybrid Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Highlander Hybrid Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Highlander Hybrid Reviews
Build your own Toyota Highlander Hybrid to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Toyota Highlander Hybrid pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Toyota Highlander Hybrid in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Toyota Highlander Hybrid? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Toyota’s hybrid-powered SUV brings the acceleration of a V8 vehicle but
the fuel economy of a four-cylinder compact.
Toyota’s mid-size SUV wraps the luxurious ride quality and plush comforts of a refined front-wheel-drive (FWD) Toyota passenger sedan in the package of a sleek wagon with four doors and flexible seating on three rows plus cargo space in the back bay with access through a rear liftgate.
Toyota’s all-new, 2006 Highlander Hybrid looks almost
exactly like the regular Highlander, but it gets much better gas mileage.
It also feels almost identical from behind the wheel with the exception of
a gas engine that automatically shuts off to save fuel every time you roll
to a stop. The Highlander Hybrid is the world’s first seven-passenger
hybrid SUV. It has a third-row seat that can fold flat for extra cargo
space, and the cabin is as roomy and comfortable as you’d expect in any