Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Kia Sorento with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Kia Sorento in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Sorento Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Sorento Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Sorento Reviews
Build your own Kia Sorento to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Kia Sorento pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Kia Sorento in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Kia Sorento? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Kia’s mid-size SUV presents distinctive styling for the package, a comfortable cabin with seats for five and elegant trim elements, plus smooth-riding suspension components with two-wheel-drive (2WD) or four-wheel-drive (4WD) traction and a V6 powertrain.
As the newest wagon in Kia’s line, the SUV appears as a mid-size package
with seats for five and room for gear in the back bay.
This sport-utility wagon shows promise with distinctive styling for the package, a comfortable cabin with room for five and elegant trim elements, plus mechanical hardware that sets up a smooth-riding vehicle with optional four-wheel-drive (4WD) equipment available for excursions away from pavement.