Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Lexus ES 300h with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Lexus ES 300h in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- ES 300h Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "ES 300h Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- ES 300h Reviews
Build your own Lexus ES 300h to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Lexus ES 300h pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Lexus ES 300h in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Lexus ES 300h? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The 2013 Lexus ES 350 gets a new, more aggressive look up front as part of a complete redesign for 2013. It’s now based on the Toyota Avalon instead of the Camry. Of all the changes this year, perhaps the most noticeable is a roomier back seat. It has several inches of extra legroom compared to the older Lexus ES design.
The all new 2013 Lexus ES300h mid-size luxury hybrid sedan delivers luxury, a great ride and world class mileage.
Based on the new Toyota Camry platform, the Lexus ES 350 drives like a down comforter with wheels. Freakishly soft leather covers the seats and steering wheel in the new Lexus ES 350 mid-size luxury car. Unlike the sporty Lexus IS, the ES has a soft, smooth, traditional luxury ride.
As the sole Lexus sedan in front-wheel-drive (FWD) format, ES 330 is a mid-size model featuring crisp exterior styling and fine appointments for a five-passenger cabin. The sleek shell looks aggressive but stylish — and downright expensive.
While the styling is only a slight evolution from the 2004 model, the 2005
ES 330 continues the Lexus tradition of bodies that look subtly luxurious.
Several leather color choices and two types of real wood trim make the
Lexus 2005 ES 330 cabin even more luxurious than before. It also adds
steering wheel controls, optional voice navigation, and satellite radio