Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Kia Soul with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Kia Soul in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Soul Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Soul Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Soul Reviews
Build your own Kia Soul to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Kia Soul pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Kia Soul in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Kia Soul? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Boxy square with a flat roof pitched over angled windows and roly-poly shoulders circling pint-size wheels, Kia’s hatchback Crossover SUV features bold styling that begins up front at a stubby prow housing a narrow chrome grille and oversized headlamp clusters. Below is a gaping lower grille with cutouts for air intake ports. It joins flanking thick strips of body-colored fascia which wrap around front corners and arch over front wheels as articulated muscular shoulders.
Kia has unveiled a new five-door concept car called Soul that’s expected to show up in the 2007 line as a new small-scale crossover SUV.