Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Mitsubishi Outlander with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Mitsubishi Outlander in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Outlander Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Outlander Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Outlander Reviews
Build your own Mitsubishi Outlander to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Mitsubishi Outlander pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Mitsubishi Outlander in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Mitsubishi Outlander? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Mitsubishi’s new Outlander is one of the best looking small SUVs. It’s a car-like vehicle that doesn’t have pretensions of toughness. Other than a cramped back seat, the Outlander’s interior is nice. It feels tightly constructed, and – while it’s definitely swathed in plastic – it doesn’t seem as cheap as some of its competitors.
New standard safety systems like seat-mounted side air bags and ABS
show up on 2006 issues of Outlander, Mitsubishi’s five-door crossover wagon.
Already a crowded market, Mitsubishi is a latecomer to this star-studded show, whose headliners include the highly touted Honda CRV and Toyota RAV4.
Constructed on the same platform that supports Mitsubishi’s sporty
Lancer sedan, the compact-class Outlander SUV has a rigid unibody
structure and independent suspension components that deliver a car-like