Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Mazda CX-5 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Mazda CX-5 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- CX-5 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "CX-5 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- CX-5 Reviews
Build your own Mazda CX-5 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Mazda CX-5 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Mazda CX-5 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Mazda CX-5? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The all-new 2013 CX-5 is the first Mazda to receive the full suite of SKYACTIV technologies, including engine, transmission, body and chassis components. A compact crossover SUV, the CX-5 boasts the highest highway fuel economy of any SUV sold in North America — including hybrids — at 35 MPG.