Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Jetta SportWagen Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Jetta SportWagen Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Jetta SportWagen Reviews
Build your own Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The Jetta is Volkswagen’s best-selling vehicle, and has the lowest cost of entry for a compact German car. The word “Jetta” is an abbreviation for Jet Stream, and it follows the automaker’s practice of naming its vehicles after winds.
Crisp body styling for the Jetta sedan features a brash face with chrome
grille flanking oversized corner lamps and aerodynamic lines sweeping up a
windshield and across the arching roof.
Cars from Volkswagen behave with precise manners of Germany automobiles but also come with affordable price points. This year brings a fresh crop as VW rolls out the next generation of designs for Jetta, Passat and the GTI. Leading this cavalcade of revamped models is the next design of Volkswagen’s compact-class Jetta sedan.
Volkswagen takes the five-door hatchback Golf and adds a bona fide
trunk to create this compact-class four-door notchback sedan, or a
five-door station wagon. Jetta provides a respectable amount of room for
five adults to travel in comfort, offers a choice of powertrains that
range from economical to exuberant, stocks a long list of standard
convenience items, yet holds a tight grip on bottom-line prices.