Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Lancer Sportback Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Lancer Sportback Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Lancer Sportback Reviews
Build your own Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The Mitsubishi Lancer is now available in SE trim with all-wheel drive, starting just over $20,000. The Lancer’s cabin looks sleek and sporty. Even with an automatic transmission, the gear selector looks like a manual shift knob
Hunkering low against the road and hugging hard through each tight curve, one Sportback carves a crisp and controlled line through each curve at a rather fast clip. This latest iteration of Mitsubishi’s hatchback series for Lancer does not protest our aggressive treatment in the driver’s seat. Actually, it seems to invite even more action, and we of course comply.
Ever heard of a “sleeper,” a car that looks ordinary but drives really fast? This is the opposite, the quick-looking Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, which comes with wild styling but makes do with the ordinary Lancer’s 152-horsepower engine. Other than a rough suspension that’s designed more for fun than comfort, the Mitsubishi Lancer GTS has a rather comfortable interior. Roomy seats and a sculpted back bench make the interior look more like a family car than a screamer.
Upgrades in safety equipment and a revamped front fascia characterize the 2006 Lancer, a compact sedan.
This is the street-legal version of Mitsubishi’s trophy-grabbing World Rally Championship (WRC) racer.