Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Wrangler Unlimited Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Wrangler Unlimited Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Wrangler Unlimited Reviews
Build your own Jeep Wrangler Unlimited to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Jeep Wrangler Unlimited pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Now for 2012, both the two-door Wrangler and four-door Wrangler Unlimited shed an antiquated iron-block engine in favor of Chrysler’s new Pentastar 3.6-liter dual-cam V6 built with an aluminum cylinder block and VVT (variable valve timing) controls. The Pentastar V6 generates 285 hp at 6400 rpm with 260 lb-ft of torque at 4800 rpm.
Jeep reinvents its rugged dirt warrior for 2007 with a rigid new chassis and a longer and broader body, a new engine and more on-board safety systems.
Jeep’s icon wagon skews to multiple models for 2006 including new Wrangler Golden Eagle with premium gear and Ravine aluminum wheels trimmed in gold.
The Rubicon Trail — rated Class 10 (out of 10) as most daunting
four-wheeling trace on the continent — scrambles over granite slabs and
boulder-spiked sluices in the Desolation Wilderness of California’s
Sierra Nevada Range. So much experience running Jeeps across the Rubicon
led Jeep designers to create the ultimate dirt-dog trail vehicle
outfitted at the factory with all armaments needed to successfully scale
the Rubicon’s walls of granite or slip down steep chutes on a Class 10
trail. It’s called, appropriately, Rubicon and amounts to a supreme
off-road edition crafted from the rough-and-ready Wrangler wagon.