Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Volkswagen Touareg with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Volkswagen Touareg in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Touareg Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Touareg Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Touareg Reviews
Build your own Volkswagen Touareg to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Volkswagen Touareg pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Volkswagen Touareg in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Volkswagen Touareg? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The SUV from VW is a five-door model with a tight unibody structure. It’s sleek in style, large in scale for the mid-size class and provides a spacious cabin with seats for five plus plush appointments.
Volkswagen’s SUV is a five-door model built with a tight unibody
structure. It’s sleek in style, large in scale for the mid-size wagon class
and provides a big cabin with seats for five and luxurious appointments.
Touareg employs VW’s four-wheel-drive (4WD) traction device labeled
4XMotion, which provides uncanny stick-it-down traction for all wheels,
plus optional locking rear differential and an air suspension.
The price of gas has gone up, a lot,
and most people are looking for ways to save money on gas. This makes it
the perfect time to reintroduce Americans to diesel fuel cars and trucks.
Touraeg has to be one of the best SUVs launched by a company without a previous truck line. The product has all the luxury needed. Volkswagen delivered on the on-road performance, competing well with the BMW X5 and the Infiniti FX35 and 45. Theve established themselves as standout manufacturers of serious off-road vehicles.