Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Volkswagen Beetle Coupe with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Volkswagen Beetle Coupe in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Beetle Coupe Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Beetle Coupe Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Beetle Coupe Reviews
Build your own Volkswagen Beetle Coupe to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Volkswagen Beetle Coupe pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Volkswagen Beetle Coupe in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Volkswagen Beetle Coupe? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The 2012 Beetle tester is a new third-generation design that replaces the New Beetle with a longer, lower and wider vehicle which rides on a platform from the revamped VW Golf with front-wheel-drive orientation and offers several powertrain choices but deletes the word “new” in the nameplate.
White paint, white leather and a white cover for the convertible top give this special edition New Beetle a monochromatic look. Only 3,000 of these will be produced. Thank goodness there’s at least one nod to long-lived cleanliness in the triple-white New Beetle convertible. It has black carpet.
VW’s compact two-door coupe and convertible show styling changes for 2006 featuring revised fascias, fenders and side sills with keen lines drawn around wheel wells and a bold face set with large oval headlamps and a mesh grille.
Volkswagen’s precious New Beetle is available as a
convertible starting at $18,770. The big news for 2005, though, is the
addition of a new turbodiesel engine that makes 100 horsepower and gets 46
miles per gallon on the highway. Volkswagen’s interiors are the best in
the industry, and the Beetle is no exception. Quality materials and
rock-solid construction make it feel more expensive than it is.
Most recognized car in Volkswagen’s fleet is the roly-poly New Beetle,
a modern treatment of the original VW.