Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Honda Civic Coupe with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Honda Civic Coupe in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Civic Coupe Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Civic Coupe Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Civic Coupe Reviews
Build your own Honda Civic Coupe to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Honda Civic Coupe pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Honda Civic Coupe in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Honda Civic Coupe? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The 2012 Civic Si, completely redesigned for a new generation, looks serious in an aero-sleek package with ultra-fast windshield rake, curt and sporty overhangs front and rear, minimal gaps between tires and fenders, and the trailing ripple of a deck-lid spoiler. It rides on a platform that also supports Honda’s compact-class Civic series of coupes and sedans and shares suspension elements.
All sedans in the 2012 Civic series employ a four-cylinder aluminum engine which displaces 1.8 liters and carries Honda’s special i-VTEC (variable value timing and lift electronic control) valvetrain to precisely manage engine breathing and combustion in order to maximize horsepower and disperse torque across a broad band. The plant generates 140 hp at 6300 rpm plus torque of 128 lb-ft at 4300 rpm.
Video Review of the 2008 Honda Civic SI. Honda makes a factory-built hot rod called the Civic Si. It doesn’t look anything like the old hot rods, but the spirit is exactly the same: a small, customizable, lightweight car with a suspension that’s tuned for better handling and an engine that’s tweaked for more power.
All that fun starts with the engine. It winds up to 8,000 RPM.