Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Hyundai Sonata with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Hyundai Sonata in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Sonata Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Sonata Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Sonata Reviews
Build your own Hyundai Sonata to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Hyundai Sonata pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Hyundai Sonata in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Hyundai Sonata? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The value-packed mid-size sedan from Hyundai is new for 2006 with keen sheetmetal shapes, a generous passenger compartment containing premium features and a long list of safety equipment.
Sonata has been the value-packed mid-size sedan in Hyundai’s fleet with
five in a spacious cabin. However, the 2006 Sonata will be notably larger
and skewed more toward comfort, even luxury.