Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Volkswagen Passat with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Volkswagen Passat in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Passat Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Passat Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Passat Reviews
Build your own Volkswagen Passat to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Volkswagen Passat pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Volkswagen Passat in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Volkswagen Passat? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The four-door Passat, Volkswagen’s mid-size family sedan, scores a re-do for the seventh generation on an expanded unibody structure with choice of three fuel-thrifty powertrains and the metal shell honed to a smooth new shape.
Long one of the names families turn to for comfort and safety, Volkswagen has been making a lot of changes recently.
The mid-size Passat sedan grows up with a new design in 2006 that
positions this car closer to the luxury class. Passat’s body expands by
three inches in length and width, which translates to more room for riders
The mid-size Passat series also grows from new designs that position the
car close to the luxury class.
The mid-size Volkswagen Passat in sedan and wagon formats returns with a five-seat
passenger compartment filled with the appointments of a luxury car. Each
packs a 4-cylinder or V6 engine, manual or automatic transmission and
standard front-wheel-drive (FWD) or VW’s optional 4Motion AWD.