Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Honda CR-Z with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Honda CR-Z in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- CR-Z Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "CR-Z Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- CR-Z Reviews
Build your own Honda CR-Z to your specifications. Price with options, compare cars side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Honda CR-Z pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Honda CR-Z in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Honda CR-Z? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Fender blisters bulge around front wheels to forge a forceful stance, as the roofline arches over the cabin and strips of flank windows get black-capped pillars. At the rear long red lamps define edges of a top-hinged tailgate, which curves down and fits snugly against the bottom bumper. Dramatic styling continues in a spacious cabin filled with creative designs, extensive safety equipment and downright fancy features.
Honda’s new CR-V is bigger and more modern looking than the model it replaces. Like a luxury SUV, the CR-V can be outfitted with leather seats, a navigation system and a video camera to help when backing up.
2007 Honda CR-V 5DR 4WD EX-L Compact Sport Utility Vehicle
The name explains Honda’s compact SUV — Comfortable Runabout Vehicle.
It’s a five-door crossover wagon with the cabin containing front buckets
and a folding bench in back for three.
Foundation for the compact-class CR-V wagon is a universal small-car
platform that Honda uses for various products in markets around the
world. It has a low center of gravity and a wide-track tread to improve
vehicle stability in motion.