Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your BMW Z4 with options, compares vehicles side-by-side and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your BMW Z4 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Z4 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Z4 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Z4 Reviews
Build your own BMW Z4 to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get BMW Z4 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new BMW Z4 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the BMW Z4? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
BMW’s two-seat roadster spins off a new Z4 Coupe, which comes together along with the roadster at a BMW plant in South Carolina.
Compared to the roly-poly roundness of Z3 first-generation issues, the angular styling for Z4 looks edgy and quick.