Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Audi allroad with options, compares vehicles side-by-side and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Audi allroad in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- allroad Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "allroad Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- allroad Reviews
Build your own Audi allroad to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Audi allroad pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Audi allroad in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Audi allroad? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The new version of Allroad amounts to a slick design with a wide track, jacked suspension, protective undercarriage stainless steel skid plates and a five-door wagon format featuring a sinuous and curvy exterior design and a spacious cabin containing two rows of seats with seatbacks of the back bench splitting and folding down to expand the capacity of the rear cargo bay.
As a bridge between a low-slung pavement cruiser and high-clearance sport-utility vehicle, the allroad quattro applies the magic of a height-adjustable suspension that moves the chassis up or down to one of four levels.