Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Range Rover Evoque Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Range Rover Evoque Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Range Rover Evoque Reviews
Build your own Land Rover Range Rover Evoque to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Land Rover Range Rover Evoque pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
While its body has the classic Land Rover shape, the latest Range
Rover Sport has been re-engineered with an available supercharged V8
engine and luxurious, leather and wood filled cabin. Inside, the Range Rover Sport has a dash that’s covered in soft leather. Thick wood trim with a stunning matte finish completes the package.
New renditions of Range Rover may well be the most elegant SUVs in the world, and with optional supercharging they rank among the quickest and most powerful.
This new SUV resembles a streamlined Range Rover but rides on LR3’s platform with six-inch wheelbase snip.
The most powerful Land Rover Range Rover Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) ever,
is also the most luxurious. At an MSRP of $74,950, it had better be.
The slope is 45 degrees. My instructor, Ken, tells me to drive over the edge and then take both feet off the brake and gas pedals. “Just let it do its thing.” And the Range Rover eases us down the frightening slope at 2 1/2 miles per hour, in complete safety. My heart was racing at 20,000 rpm.