Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Ram 1500 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Ram 1500 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- 1500 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "1500 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- 1500 Reviews
Build your own Ram 1500 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Ram 1500 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Ram 1500 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Ram 1500? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The new electric power steering mechanism, rarely seen under the hood of a pickup truck, aids our effort to connect all of those corners by producing responsive and predictable turns with a fine on-center feel. More quick action comes from accelerator and brake pedals, thanks to huge disc brakes for all four wheels and a new 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 base engine which delivers up to 305 hp through an awesome TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission with best-in-class fuel economy scores climbing to 25 mpg.
Dodge’s light-duty 1500 (half-ton) pickups show a two-door Regular Cab or four-door Quad Cab, and both come in two-wheel-drive (2WD) and four-wheel-drive (4WD) traction.
Take the full-size Ram 1500 and add high-performance suspension and brakes, then borrow the outrageous V10 engine out of Dodge’s Viper supercar and stuff it into that stepped-hood prow. The result becomes an ultimate performance pickup dubbed SRT10.
The label “Heavy Duty” applies to this series of big and powerful work trucks for the upward expansion of Dodge’s line of Ram trucks.