Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Lincoln MKS with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Lincoln MKS in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- MKS Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "MKS Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- MKS Reviews
Build your own Lincoln MKS to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Lincoln MKS pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Lincoln MKS in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Lincoln MKS? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Lincoln’s flagship sedan looks elegant and classy in a bold design for the body which focuses on a double-wing grille that’s a contemporary homage to the classic 1941 Lincoln Continental. For 2013 issues the grille tips rearward in a sleeker pose as the prow adds horizontal louvers in a new fascia to underscore the grille with piercing optics of projector-type HID (high-intensity discharge) headlamps wrapping around front corners.