Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Ford Flex with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Ford Flex in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Flex Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Flex Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Flex Reviews
Build your own Ford Flex to your specifications. Price with options, compare cars side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Ford Flex pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Ford Flex in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Ford Flex? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Flex for 2013 still has the same three trim grades and FWD or AWD traction but Ford works a makeover outside with bold body sculpting, new standard or optional features in the passenger compartment with improved materials wrought with fine craftsmanship, and a choice of two sophisticated V6 powertrains, each with improved fuel economy figures.