Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Cadillac Escalade EXT with options, gives side-by-side vehicle comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Cadillac Escalade EXT in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Escalade EXT Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Escalade EXT Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Escalade EXT SUV Reviews
Build your own Cadillac Escalade EXT to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Cadillac Escalade EXT pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Cadillac Escalade EXT in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Cadillac Escalade EXT? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
On a road trip we’re cruising the I-40 across Oklahoma’s prairie in the biggest, glitziest and most luxurious SUV ever to wear the crest of Cadillac — the 2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum.
Cadillac’s luxurious full-size SUV has been recast on a rigid new platform featuring a wider track and lower center of gravity to enhance the ride quality and make maneuvering easier.
Cadillac’s prime wagon charges through the luxury class as a powerful
full-size SUV. It’s constructed on GM’s full-size truck chassis and
carries many mechanical weapons for road combat, along with every
convenience in a leather-wrapped passenger compartment that seats seven in cushy comfort.
Stretched 22 inches longer than Escalade, the ESV is a super-size SUV that
compares to Chevrolet’s Suburban but with Escalade’s lavish features plus
class-capping muscle. It also develops the highest gross vehicle weight
ratings (GVWR) and tow numbers.
Escalade EXT has the big cabin of a four-door SUV like Escalade but also
the abbreviated bed of a pickup truck plus a link between cab and truck
bed in the cabin’s fold-down rear gate. It resembles Escalade although the boxy rear bay has been eliminated in favor of the pared