Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Volvo XC70 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Volvo XC70 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- XC70 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "XC70 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- XC70 Reviews
Build your own Volvo XC70 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Volvo XC70 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Volvo XC70 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Volvo XC70? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Volvo vehicles have long been heralded as some of the safest cars on the market. In recent years, they’ve improved the interior, moving their cars from a “safe” bet to a “great” bet. The combination of continued safety and better interior materials in the new SUV-like 2006 Volvo xc70 station wagon make for a great family car.
Also called the Cross Country, this estate wagon variation off the V70
ties with the XC90 as a Volvo outdoor versatility vehicle. It’s hiked in
suspension so it can travel over non-paved terrain, then outfitted with
AWD and the new quick-traction feature.
Formerly called Cross Country and XC AWD, this estate wagon variation off the V70 goes by the new moniker of XC70 in 2003 to conform with the new XC90 as Volvo’s outdoor versatility vehicles.