Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Toyota FJ Cruiser with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Toyota FJ Cruiser in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- FJ Cruiser Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "FJ Cruiser Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- FJ Cruiser Reviews
Build your own Toyota FJ Cruiser to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Toyota FJ Cruiser pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Toyota FJ Cruiser in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Toyota FJ Cruiser? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Boxy square with chiseled shoulders and a flat roof floating over the five-passenger cabin with narrow windows in the image of an armored military vehicle, Toyota’s dedicated off-road SUV looks like it came out of the Auto Nouveau School of Chunky Car Design.
Styling on Toyota’s newest SUV, the 2007 FJ Cruiser, is a modern interpretation of the old, iconic Land Cruiser. It has a unique California coolness to it that’s great to find in Toyota’s dull-looking lineup. Big, oversized knobs and buttons seem to match the FJ Cruiser’s off-road toughness. The interior, while not quite of the same quality as Toyota’s newest cars, is still above average for an off-road SUV.
This fall there will be a new retro-styled SUV in the Toyota line.
Borrowing product names from the past (the legendary FJ 40 from the ’60s and mighty Land Cruiser), Toyota calls its new SUV the FJ Cruiser.