Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Toyota 4Runner with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Toyota 4Runner in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- 4Runner Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "4Runner Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- 4Runner Reviews
Build your own Toyota 4Runner to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Toyota 4Runner pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Toyota 4Runner in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Toyota 4Runner? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Toyota’s mid-size SUV is a truck-tough vehicle designed for serious work
on dirt or pavement.
The steep slope on a rough trace cut across Oregon’s rugged Coast Ranges presents a challenge for four-wheeling through tall timber in a new rendition of Toyota’s mid-size 4Runner sport-utility wagon.
Toyota rolls out an entirely new design for the mid-size 4Runner SUV in 2003 that’s larger and more comfortable than the previous edition and packing more muscle from either a new V6 or big V8 engine.