Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Subaru Tribeca with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Subaru Tribeca in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Tribeca Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Tribeca Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Tribeca Reviews
Build your own Subaru Tribeca to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Subaru Tribeca pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Subaru Tribeca in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Subaru Tribeca? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Subaru’s rakish crossover SUV blends favored traits of a high-rider SUV and a pavement-hugging sports sedan. Like the SUV, Tribeca has a wagon’s format with four passenger doors and rear liftgate for cargo. But like a sports sedan, it rides on a car’s platform.
By summer look for a new nameplate in Subaru’s line with the debut of the
2006 B9 Tribeca. It’s a mid-size crossover SUV that will come together at
Subaru’s assembly plant in Lafayette, Indiana.