Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Subaru Legacy with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Subaru Legacy in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Legacy Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Legacy Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Legacy Reviews
Build your own Subaru Legacy to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Subaru Legacy pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Subaru Legacy in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Subaru Legacy? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The mid-size Legacy series, consisting of four-door sedans and five-door station wagons, seems strong and powerful.
The mid-size Legacy series in Subaru’s 2005 line has been redesigned for
a fourth generation of sedans and station wagons. Legacy’s chassis is
about an inch longer and the track is wider with revised chassis dynamics
and new suspension settings to foster a smooth ride quality. Trims and
powertrains are different too with a total of six models in the series
Mid-size sedans and wagons grouped under the Legacy emblem pare to three models for both four-door sedan and five-door station wagon formats.