Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Subaru Impreza Wagon with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Subaru Impreza Wagon in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Impreza Wagon Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Impreza Wagon Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Impreza Wagon Reviews
Build your own Subaru Impreza Wagon to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Subaru Impreza Wagon pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Subaru Impreza Wagon in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Subaru Impreza Wagon? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Impreza has been redesigned in a fourth generation of models for 2012, which conform as a 4-door notchback sedan and 5-door hatchback. Collectively, these new vehicles are stronger, more powerful and more serious than any previous Imprezas, and they look streamlined slick dressed in sleek new packages.
This wild car and its high-performance brother, the STI, are the closest you can get to driving a European-style rally racer on the streets of America. The WRX is loud, raw and abrasive, which is exactly why people like me love it.
Subaru commemorates its trophy-collecting rally cars by producing sedan and wagon variations of Impreza WRX, a small package with wide track and independent suspension plus turbo-charging of a horizontally-opposed engine tied to a close-ratio manual transmission and AWD traction.
Subaru’s compact cars ride on a chopped chassis out of the Legacy series. Format variations include a four-door sedan and five-door wagon.
To commemorate its trophy-collecting World Rally Championship race cars,
Subaru also casts sedan and wagon variations of the Impreza WRX, a small
package with wide track and independent suspension plus turbocharging of
the boxer-style engine.