Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Subaru Forester with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Subaru Forester in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Forester Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Forester Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Forester Reviews
Build your own Subaru Forester to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Subaru Forester pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Subaru Forester in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Subaru Forester? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
With one driver’s hands griping a sporty steering wheel and the automatic transmission’s manual shift mode set in the lowest gear, a Forester 2.5XT Touring edition applies big torque from a gutsy turbo-charged four-cylinder engine to all four wheels through a four-wheel-drive (4WD) mechanism which operates automatically.
With a car-like body and SUV-like versatility, the Subaru Forester has been doing for years what many newly designed cars are trying to do in 2006. It’s a wonderful car mechanically that feels remarkably similar to the expensive German sedans, but not everybody likes the way it looks. A practical, well-packaged cabin is great for hauling a family and all their gear. In addition to comfortable seating areas, it has a big cargo area in back that outshines many small SUVs’ cargo capacity.
The chassis of a sporty coupe — Subaru’s Impreza — underpins agile Forester the sport-utility vehicle.
The chassis of a sporty coupe — Subaru’s Impreza — underpins agile
Forester the sport-utility vehicle. It was rebuilt in 2003 and earned
optional turbo-charged power last year, with 2005 models showing four
trims including a deluxe new 2.5 XS L. L. Bean edition.
The Subaru Forester is an anomaly within the Sport Utility Vehicle market. Despite not making any drastic changes to the 2003 model, an eagerly awaiting buying public are lined up to get one of their very own. Whether it’s a year end 2002 model or the latest iteration of the Forester, it seems Subaru dealers never have a problem selling each new vehicle they receive. So what makes it all the rage to own one?