Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Porsche Cayenne with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Porsche Cayenne in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Cayenne Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Cayenne Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Cayenne Reviews
Build your own Porsche Cayenne to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Porsche Cayenne pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Porsche Cayenne in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Porsche Cayenne? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Porsche once again impresses with its ability to
combine original style, innovative safety features,
and good old-fashioned fun in its 2005 Cayenne,
Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo models. First introduced
in North American in 2003, the new Cayenne boasts
upgraded safety features and makes previously-optional
Porsche’s Cayenne SUV has controversial styling to match its
controversial beginnings. Like it or not, it looks like the front end of a
911 was glued onto a porky SUV body, but its performance is unquestionably
impressive. Nice leather and wood trim are exactly what you’d expect to
find in a pricey luxury SUV, and construction feels second to none. The
Cayenne’s only weakness is how expensive the options list can get.
Scene One: We’re racking up triple-digit speeds in the latest vehicle from Porsche of Germany while running lickety-split on the 2.3-mile curlicue track tucked into rolling hills at the Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Ala.