Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Nissan Sentra with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Nissan Sentra in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Sentra Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Sentra Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Sentra Reviews
Build your own Nissan Sentra to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Nissan Sentra pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Nissan Sentra in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Nissan Sentra? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Beneath its sleek painted shell, the souped-up front-wheel-drive Sentra conceals special suspension tweaking with sport-tuned struts and strut tower braces, plus an optional Helical Limited-Slip Differential aboard, which enables this car to rip quickly out of a curve without spinning the inside front wheel.
The compact-class sedan from Nissan, scaled smaller than flagship Maxima and mid-size Altima, borrows styling cues from both in a slick package loaded with features for comfort, practicality and safety.
Special SE-R editions spin off Nissan’s sporty compact in two versions, SE-R and SE-R Spec V.
Nissan’s compact-class sedan is called Sentra and it spins off
sport-inspired SE-R special editions. Inside a generous cabin, two
race-style bucket seats stand up front with a split-and-fold rear