Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Nissan Maxima with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Nissan Maxima in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Maxima Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Maxima Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Maxima Reviews
Build your own Nissan Maxima to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Nissan Maxima pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Nissan Maxima in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Nissan Maxima? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Concepts for Nissan’s four-door flagship sedan came from designers in Japan, but assembly occurs in the United States at a Nissan manufacturing plant in Tennessee.
Nissan crafts their four-door flagship under the badge of Maxima. It
looks crisp with curvaceous lines but also has flat surfaces and chiseled
corners with an overall effect that seems both sensuous and also muscular
suggesting power and speed.