Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your MINI Cooper Roadster with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your MINI Cooper Roadster in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Cooper Roadster Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Cooper Roadster Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Cooper Roadster Reviews
Build your own MINI Cooper Roadster to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get MINI Cooper Roadster pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new MINI Cooper Roadster in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the MINI Cooper Roadster? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
After a fun drive through East Texas, the Mini Cooper takes a break in the quaint downtown square of Cooper, Texas. It was a quirky trip that perfectly matched this quirky car. A huge speedometer dominates the Mini Cooper’s dash. Aircraft-style switches and a highly stylized cabin fit nicely with the Mini’s adorable body.
Few cars make you want to hug them like this cute Mini Cooper.
With exaggerated lines and a squatty, bug-eye appearance, it looks like a caricature of the original Mini that blossomed in swingin’ England. Front seats are more comfortable than you’d expect in the Mini, but adult back-seat passengers will be packed in like sardines.
What could possible be more fun than driving a Mini Cooper S on warm Fall
day, on twisty roads by the shore of a lake. The answer is a driving the
2005 Mini Cooper S convertible, in the same place. The only possible
improvement to the Mini Cooper S was the addition of a convertible top.
Recently the Mini got this fantastic option, and if you get one, it will
make you smile.
During its first US appearance MINI only sold 11,000 cars . With BMW resources and technology, this is a MINI in name only. But that name should be more than enough. This is a fantastic product. Everyone should test drive it.