Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Mazda Miata MX-5 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Mazda Miata MX-5 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- MX-5 Miata Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Mazda Miata MX-5 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- MX-5 Miata Reviews
Build your own Mazda Miata MX-5 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Mazda Miata MX-5 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Mazda Miata MX-5 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Mazda Miata MX-5? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Mazda’s two-seat and open-top roadster grows in size due to a bumper-to-bumper re-do for 2006.
I remember when I saw my first Miata. “Now THAT is a cool car,” I thought.
A new body on the 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata has big,
exaggerated fender bulges that protrude from its classic shape. The new
model is bigger in every direction and comes with more standard equipment,
but it only weighs 22 pounds more than the 2005 Miata. Quality of
materials has taken a big step up in the third-generation Mazda Miata.
Trim panels fit snugly without any rattles, and the piano-black finish on
the dash contrasts nicely with the center console.