Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Mazda Mazda3 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Mazda Mazda3 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Mazda3 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Mazda3 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Mazda3 Reviews
Build your own Mazda Mazda3 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Mazda Mazda3 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Mazda Mazda3 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Mazda Mazda3? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The fact that this particular Mazda bears an extended roofline encasing the boxy back end of a long-body 5-door hatchback and its form looks more like a carpooler’s sled than a racy sports machine casts an image in-congruent with this lively performance attitude, yet Mazda has never followed the conventional path in automotive design and the 2012 Mazda3 5-Door confirms the point.
Compact-class cars from Mazda look muscular in the promise of spirited performance and dynamic handling traits.
A sleek, sporty body doesn’t provide any clues about how roomy and
practical the Mazda3 is. It’s the biggest car in its class and one of the
most fun to drive. A telescoping/tilt steering wheel with audio controls
comes standard on the Mazda3. It’s one of many high-end features
surprising to find on a car with a low-end price.
The Mazda 3 is a great driving car, which will offer long-term economy for a super price. If you are considering a Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corolla, Echo or Matrix, Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Pontiac Vibe or Sunfire, you should test this car.