Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Lexus LX 570 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Lexus LX 570 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- LX 570 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "LX 570 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- LX 570 Reviews
Build your own Lexus LX 570 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Lexus LX 570 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Lexus LX 570 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Lexus LX 570? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The LX570 is a luxury version of the Toyota Land Cruiser, already a legend for its off-road capability, comfort and longevity. The Land Cruiser is also not cheap, starting over $78,000. Considering the Lexus version starts around $81,000, ever so slightly more than the Toyota, it’s really not much of a premium to pay for the luxury branding.
This full-size SUV carries luxurious fittings of an elite sedan and
the muscular assets of a heavy-duty off-road warrior.
The luxury sport utility vehicle from Lexus is a formidable machine equipped with tall stance, torque-heavy engine and a four-wheel-drive (4WD) system capable of rolling over daunting off-road obstacles.
A full-size sport-utility wagon by Lexus features an enormous passenger compartment with seating for seven on three tiers.