Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Lexus IS 350 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Lexus IS 350 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- IS 350 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "IS 350 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- IS 350 Reviews
Build your own Lexus IS 350 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Lexus IS 350 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Lexus IS 350 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Lexus IS 350? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
This is a car that, particularly when fitted with the bigger of its two V6 engines, feels like it could come from Munich or Stuttgart. It’s firm and engaging, with power sent to the rear wheels like any proper sports sedan, and a steering and suspension system that work together to transmit tiny vibrations to the driver — the kind of vibrations that the rest of the Lexus lineup works so hard to filter out
Our test car — the Lexus IS 350 with F Sport trim — looks like a high-strung rally car, ove-rsized wheels pegged at the corners and a contoured body characterized by the low arching profile, flat side panels and a blunt prow and tail with scant overhangs. It behaves like a road-hugging German touring sedan, a taut suspension tuned to allow tires to dance around curvy mountain corners on the narrow and snaky Arkansas 5 as a powerful V6 engine pushes tall torque to the rear rollers.
The IS C, which is now Lexus’ only convertible, looks great with the
roof up or down. It has a retractable hard top that folds away into
the trunk with the push of a button. Materials are freakishly soft in the Lexus’ IS C’s cabin. The leather, dash covering and headliner all make you want to caress them.
Lexus IS C convertible looks great with the top down. Its styling is
remarkably similar to the IS sedan, though it shares only the hood
with its four-door sibling. Inside, the IS C has comfortable front seats with soft leather. The cabin is nearly as quiet as the IS sedan when the top is up.
With wheels at corners and the body marked by flat flanks with a stubby prow and tail leaving scant overhangs, the Lexus IS series of compact-class sports sedans resembles high-strung rally cars and acts like road-hugging German touring sedans.