Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Lexus GS 350 with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Lexus GS 350 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- GS 350 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "GS 350 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- GS Reviews
Build your own Lexus GS 350 to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Lexus GS 350 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Lexus GS 350 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Lexus GS 350? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The gas-electric hybrid Lexus GS 450h looks like the ordinary GS, which is a good thing. This powerful car is attractive from any angle, with a sporty yet elegant shape that looks great without drawing undue attention to itself. Despite the apparent complexity of the many luxury features in the Lexus GS, it’s actually easy to learn all the controls without spending hours reading through the owner’s manual. BMW and Saab should take a lesson.
Stunning high-performance rear-wheel-drive (RWD) four-door sports cars, constructed on a larger structure for 2006 and stuffed with high-tech mechanical hardware, divide into editions based on engine size.
Styling on the all-new 2006 Lexus GS is sporty without being
flamboyant. The front end is a slightly elongated version of Lexus’ family
theme, while the back end looks almost like a hatchback with its raked
roofline. Despite all the technology in this car, the GS has a very simple
dash layout that’s easy to learn. A large navigation screen dominates the
center of the dash, while covers keep seldom-used controls hidden away to
keep the layout simple and clean.
Following the introduction of the RX hybrid, look for a new generation of
on the Lexus mid-size GS series of sports sedans with a two-inch wheelbase
on the slinky body.