Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Infiniti G37 Convertible with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Infiniti G37 Convertible in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- G37 Convertible Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Infiniti G37 Convertible Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- G37 Convertible Reviews
Build your own Infiniti G37 Convertible to your specifications. Price with options, side-by-side car comparisons and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Infiniti G37 Convertible pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Infiniti G37 Convertible in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Infiniti G37 Convertible? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The Infiniti G35 Coupe is essentially a stretched version of Nissan’s 350Z sports car, and you can tell from its muscular lines that it’s a fast and classy ride. Although it’s not a huge drawback, some of the controls in the G35 Coupe aren’t located at your fingertips like they are in the latest competition from Lexus, the new IS. Overall, the Infiniti is a more exciting car than the Lexus, but it’s not quite as relaxing and refined.
These premium sports sedans with mid-size dimensions ride on a stiff platform with sporty suspension tuning and strong muscle through a 3.5-liter V6 producing 280 hp on 2006 issues.
Infiniti’s spirited GT sports coupe is keen in shape and as slick as glass, with a 2+2 cockpit and a high-powered engine below the stubby prow pushing all torque to big back wheels.
The addition of all-wheel drive for 2004 gives the Infiniti G35 sports
sedan better traction in bad weather. It also matches the expensive
European luxury cars that are making AWD the latest must-have option on
sedans. A comfortable, roomy, high-quality interior makes the G35 a
pleasant place to spend time on the road, whether blasting through corners
or cruising on the freeway.