Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Honda Crosstour with options, gives side-by-side vehicle comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Honda Crosstour in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Crosstour Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Crosstour Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Crosstour Reviews
Build your own Honda Crosstour to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Honda Crosstour pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Honda Crosstour in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Honda Crosstour? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
This large-scale vehicle packs an enthused V6 powertrain and mixes the plush comforts and easy-driving performance of Honda’s refined Accord sedan with the cargo space and flexibility of a crossover utility vehicle like Honda Pilot. The front-wheel-drive platform of Accord supports the slick aerodynamic structure of the shapely Crosstour hatchback, which houses four flank doors like a sedan and flexible seating for five riders in a plush cabin plus vast cargo space (more than 50 cubic feet) in the aft bay with access through a tail-side liftgate.