Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Ford Explorer with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Ford Explorer in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Explorer Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Explorer Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Explorer Reviews
Build your own Ford Explorer to your specifications. Price with options, compare cars side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Ford Explorer pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Ford Explorer in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Ford Explorer? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
No way that runaway momentum will occur with the new Explorer Sport, however, because it stocks sophisticated electronic controls linked to the all-wheel-drive (AWD) system as well as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and Ford’s AdvanceTrac electronic skid control (ESC) device with traction control and roll stability control (RSC), which measures vehicle motion on both the yaw and roll axes.
Ford Explorer – the vehicle that defined a segment – has been completely reinvented, raising customers’ expectations of sport utility vehicle (SUV) fuel efficiency, safety, technology, capability and quality.
Ford’s mid-size SUV best-seller scores a makeover for 2006 with fresh styling outside and a fresh cabin design inside loaded with new features.
While its basic, boxy shape is unchanged, the front end of Ford’s all-new 2006 Explorer is slightly more aggressive. It’s an example of how the Explorer is evolving into a more refined, less truck-like vehicle over time. Better materials and construction are nice to see in the 2006 Ford Explorer’s interior. Ford focused on making the cabin significantly quieter for this year.
Also due later this year is a make-over of Explorer, Ford’s best-seller
SUV. The revised Explorer of 2006 presents a fresh face and tail with new
hood and grille up front plus revamped lamps in front and back.