Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Dodge Journey with options, gives side-by-side car comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Dodge Journey in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- Journey Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "Journey Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- Journey Reviews
Build your own Dodge Journey to your specifications. Price with options, compare cars side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Dodge Journey pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Chrysler Town & Country in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Dodge Journey? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
Dodge builds the Journey for the Class of 2013 with front-wheel-drive (FWD) traction or optional all-wheel-drive (AWD) with four-cylinder and V6 engine choices in five different trim versions — the price-leader Journey AVP (America Value Package), base issue Journey SE, upscale Journey SXT, Journey Crew and sport-tuned Journey R/T (the initials signify “Road and Track” in recognition of Dodge’s muscle car heritage).