Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Cadillac CTS Coupe with options, gives side-by-side vehicle comparisons and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Cadillac CTS Coupe in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- CTS Coupe Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "CTS Coupe Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- CTS Reviews
Build your own Cadillac CTS Coupe to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Cadillac CTS Coupe pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Cadillac CTS Coupe in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Cadillac CTS Coupe? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
For 2012, a lighter and more powerful V6 applies to the top two trims of CTS and all editions wear a new shield-shaped front grille bearing Cadillac’s Wreath & Crest emblem. The new engine is an aluminum 3.6-liter V6 rigged with dual overhead cams, direct injection technology and VVT (variable valve timing). With direct injection, the fuel goes directly into the engine’s combustion chamber and fosters a thorough burn of the mix of air and fuel.
If you want the fastest four-door car in the world, this is it. It’s
designed for the racetrack but is comfortable enough to use for
ordinary driving — an American engineering masterpiece.
The new Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon has a classy, European-inspired body
that’s as practical as it is stylish. It has the cargo space of a
crossover vehicle along with the great performance of a sports sedan. Inside, the CTS Sport Wagon shares its front-seat layout with the CTS
sedan. It’s very driver-oriented and has the kind of build quality and
styling detail that make it feel upscale and comfortable.
After pushing the luxury brand in a new direction with the release of the Cadillac CTS in 2003, the CTS has been reissued this year, in its second generation, with big – and better – improvements. Although the first generation CTS renewed consumer interest in Cadillac as a luxury brand worthy of consideration, it is with this second generation version that this model is able to realistically compete with other luxury brands such as Lexus, Audi, and Infiniti. The 2008 Cadillac CTS showcases much better exterior styling; we’ve never cared for Cadillac’s aggressive, militaristic, Hummer-inspired styling as it was too harsh for a luxury product. So we’re glad to see that it’s been toned down this time.