Shopping Tools And Steps To Get The Best Deal
- Build Your Own: This tab prices your Audi A3 with options, compares vehicles side-by-side and requests a quote.
- Get Price Quotes: This tab provides pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible. When dealers compete you save.
- Search Inventory: This tab tells you which local dealerships have your Audi A3 in stock.
- Financing: This tab compares interest rates. Dealers don't always offer the best deal.
- Trade-In Values: This tab tells you what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
- A3 Reviews: Still not sure about the car? Click on the "A3 Reviews" tab to learn about the vehicle.
- Build Your Own
- Price Quote
- Search Inventory
- Trade-In Values
- A3 Reviews
Build your own Audi A3 to your specifications. Price with options, compare vehicles side-by-side and request a quote. Click on “Build this Car” below.
Get Audi A3 pricing from local dealerships. Get as many quotes as possible because when dealers compete for your business, you save.
Find out which local dealerships have your new Audi A3 in stock. You can contact the dealers by phone or email.
Find out what your current car is worth so you can complete your deal.
Compare interest rates because dealers don’t always offer the best deal.
Still not sure about the Audi A3? Read reviews to learn more about the vehicle.
The A3 2.0T FrontTrak Sportback stocks a 2.0-liter four-in-line engine with turbo-charger and inter-cooler plus Audi’s remarkable FSI technology applied with output pushing to 200 hp. The A3 3.2 Quattro S-line with a 3.2-liter V6 aboard hops to 250 hp as translated strictly through Audi’s six-speed DSG automatic.
Audi’s new compact series amounts to a five-door car with hatchback styling under the descriptive label of Sportback.
Audi’s new sub-compact series A3 brings a five-door car with hatchback
styling under the descriptive label of Sportback.
Audi’s A3 has been available in Europe since the 1990’s but was only
introduced to North America in May of 2005. Resembling parent company
Volkswagen’s Golf (only bigger and more refined), the A3 is a great medium between station wagon and sports sedan.
A big, bold grille on Audi’s new A3 seems to exude the kind of confidence that comes when a car company knows it’s created something great. The four-door hatchback is a true bargain at $25,000 considering its refinement and cutting-edge engineering are hard to find in some vehicles that cost twice as much. Many of the bits and pieces in the A3’s cabin are the same ones found in much more expensive Audi models like the TT and A8. Materials and build quality are second to none at this price.